Concurrency Email List

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Sat May 16 20:26:21 EDT 2009

[posted and e-mailed]

On Sat, May 16, 2009, Pete wrote:

> python-concurrency at googlegroups.com is a new email list for discussion
> of concurrency issues in python.  It arose out of Dave Beazley's class
> on the subject last week: http://www.dabeaz.com/chicago/concurrent.html
>
> The list wills serve as a forum for discussion of such topics as:
>
> * threads
> * multiprocessing
> * asynchronous
> * coroutines
> * the GIL
>
> Hope to see you there!  Join at http://groups.google.com/group/python-concurrency/

Is there some reason you chose not to create a list on python.org?  I'm
not joining the list because Google requires that you create a login.

"In 1968 it took the computing power of 2 C-64's to fly a rocket to the moon.
Now, in 1998 it takes the Power of a Pentium 200 to run Microsoft Windows 98.
Something must have gone wrong."  --/bin/fortune