Options for creating a statistics screen on a Mac with Python?

Phillip B Oldham phillip.oldham at gmail.com
Sat May 16 08:39:34 EDT 2009

I've come into possession of a mac mini and a large LCD tv at the
office. I'd like to set it up in the corner to pull statistics from
our various servers (load, uptimes, etc) and display them in a
graphical format, full-screen, with a reasonable refresh rate (say
every 30 seconds). There will be quite a few statistics, and we'll be
adding new servers over time, and since there won't be the option to
scroll a full-screen web-page won't work.

What then would be my options to create a full-screen display of
statistics, and an attractive graphical way, using Python on OS X?