python

anica_1069 at hotmail.com anica_1069 at hotmail.com
Fri May 15 09:58:16 EDT 2009

hello, I´m a student of linguistic an I need do this exercises. Can
anybody help me,please?
Thanks

◑ Read in some text from a corpus, tokenize it, and print the list of
all wh-word types that occur. (wh-words in English are used in
questions, relative clauses and exclamations: who, which, what, and so
on.) Print them in order. Are any words duplicated in this list,
because of the presence of case distinctions or punctuation?

◑ Create a file consisting of words and (made up) frequencies, where
each line consists of a word, the space character, and a positive
integer, e.g. fuzzy 53. Read the file into a Python list using open
(filename).readlines(). Next, break each line into its two fields
using split(), and convert the number into an integer using int(). The
result should be a list of the form: [['fuzzy', 53], ...].