Accessing files in a directory which is a shortcut link (Windows)

jorma kala jjkk73 at gmail.com
Sat May 2 12:16:48 EDT 2009

Hi,
I'd like to process files in a directory which is in fact a short cut link
to another directory (under windows XP).
If the path to the directory is for instance called c:\test. I have tried
both following code snipets for printing all names of files in the
directory:

++ snippet 1++

     for filename in glob.glob( os.path.join(r'c:\test', '*') ):
         print filename

++ snippet 2++

     for filename in glob.glob( os.path.join(r'c:\test.lnk', '*') ):
         print filename

Neither solution works.
Thanks very much for any help.