fcntl and siginfo_t in python

ma mabdelkader at gmail.com
Fri May 1 15:08:43 EDT 2009

According to man signal,
"The default action for an unhandled real-time signal is to terminate
the receiving process."

This means that my registered callback and sigaction does not work. I
think the only solution would be to try this with a C-extension. Has
anyone had any experience with this before?

I attached my latest copy. Any insight is appreciated.