problem with urllib

venkat sanaka venkatsanaka at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 21:17:39 EDT 2009

Hello everyone
I am happy that my code finally worked and got the expected result.i suppose
the problem is with python 3 becoz i wrote
the similar code with python 2.5 without explicitly mentioning the proxy and
it worked.It has taken the system's proxy settings as given in the
documentation.Thanks a lot for ur replies.
Final code: