Caught out by daylight saving :-(

CinnamonDonkey CinnamonDonkey at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 30 09:01:45 EDT 2009

It's not that fancy, but yes I am on windows.

It's a script being called by Cruise Control .NET. They pass in a time
stamp on the command line, "YYYYMMDD HH:MM:SS" and I need to advance
it by 5 minutes before writing it back out to STDOUT to fake a source
control modification.

The process stopped working because it was always returning a time
stamp -1 hr due to daylight saving.

Changing utcfromtimestamp() to fromtimestamp() seems to have fixed
it.