PyFits for Windows?

W. eWatson notvalid2 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 30 07:33:56 EDT 2009

W. eWatson wrote:
> It looks like PyFits downloads are for Linux. Isn't there anything
> available for Win (xp)?
I'm now on the scipy mail list. Things look hopeful, according to the first
respondent, to meet my criteria mentioned in another sub-thread to this one:
"I'm hoping the use of this library will be relative simple for my
purposes, which are basically to write an image to a fits file with a
somewhat simple header, which might include lat/long, date, image size,
date-time, and a comment."

Apparently, the first chapter or several pages or so of a manual distributed
with PyFits is enough.

--
                                W. eWatson

                     Web Page: <www.speckledwithstars.net/>