How complex is complex?

r rt8396 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 14:12:03 EDT 2009

On Mar 18, 12:30 pm, Kottiyath <n.kottiy... at gmail.com> wrote:
> When we say readability counts over complexity, how do we define what
> level of complexity is ok?

[snip= mommie can i go out an play?]

> How do we decide whether a level of complexity is Ok or not?

Hmm?
How did you know what shoes to put on this morning or what to eat for
breakfast? I'll tell you, you made a choice that was best suited for
you, thats how. Do you really need the opinion of others before making
a decision this simple. Have the people of the world become so needy
that they cannot even choose between pink panties with purple polka-
dots or purple panties with pink polka-dots anymore without asking for
input?. It seems seems the world has become a dimension of drooling
mindless zombies wondering aimlessly through life who can even think
for them selfs. God help us all!!!