__import__ with dict values

alex goretoy aleksandr.goretoy at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 04:34:13 EDT 2009

This is a chunk of what its starting to look like now, thanks

from colors import _available_colors as _ck
from has_colors import _has_colors as _ha
from log import _brush as _er

class stdout_colors(object):
    def
__init__(self,colors_active=1,output_caller=1,caller_color="red",default=1,
                    show_lineno_write=1,show_lineno_caller=1,break_all=1,
                    logging=1,log_type="INFO",depth=10):
        self.caller_color = caller_color #stdout_colors function caller
called output color
        self.output_caller = output_caller # output caller and called
function
        self.colors_active = colors_active #active colors for output

        self.colors = _ck().colors

crack=_er(colors_active,default,show_lineno_write,show_lineno_caller,
                    break_all,logging,log_type,depth)

        #Thanks Gabriel Genellina, no crack was smoked during the making
        #list( ( self.__setattr__(x.replace("b_",""),getattr(B,x))  for x in
dir(B) if x.startswith("b_") ) )
        for smoke in dir(crack):
            if smoke.startswith("b_"):
                setattr(self, smoke[2:], getattr(crack, smoke))
-Alex Goretoy
http://www.goretoy.com