Eject a Removable USB drive

Rickey, Kyle W Kyle.Rickey at bakerhughes.com
Mon Mar 9 17:20:54 EDT 2009

Thanks for the link! That code has got me on the right track. I've
almost got it working with one small kink.

After the code runs my drive still shows up on Windows Explorer but as a
removable drive. If I try to double click on it, it tells me to insert a
disk (see screenshot).

So it seems my code is unmounting my volume, but not the actual device.
Any ideas? I've attached the code I've got so far.

-Kyle Rickey