Read from .csv file

Grant Edwards invalid at invalid
Mon Mar 9 17:10:29 EDT 2009

On 2009-03-09, Karnama Ahmad (KTH) <Ahmad.Karnama at partners.fortum.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I would be thankfukl if you answer to the following easy question:
>
> How can I read from a .csv file in Python and save the data in a array
> or dictionary.

I'd first try using the CSV module.

http://www.google.com/search?q=python+csv

> I look forward hearing from you.

If you really want somebody to reply, then hijacking a thread
by or about Xah Lee is probably about the worst thing you could
do...

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow! I'm a fuschia bowling
                                  at               ball somewhere in Brittany