Is python worth learning as a second language?

Grant Edwards invalid at invalid
Mon Mar 9 09:14:25 EDT 2009

On 2009-03-09, ZikO <zebik at op.pl> wrote:

> Do you think python would be good complementary language for
> C++?

Yes.

> Do you think it's worth learning it or let's say try Java?

Either would be good, Python is probably both easier to learn
and a lot easier to use (at least on Unix).

> and how difficult it would be for me if I know C++ pretty well
> I would say?

Knowing C++ does tend to be a bit of a handicap, but I think
any competent programmer could learn Python.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow! The PILLSBURY DOUGHBOY
                                  at               is CRYING for an END to