Windows install to custom location after building from source

Sun Mar 8 15:47:28 EDT 2009

Tim Golden wrote:
> ... Anyhow, at the end I have a working Python 2.7a0 running
> under Windows.

Do you mean 3.1a0?  As far as I know, 2.7a0 requires the use
of the time machine, as it is expected to be 3 months out.

If you do get an installer built, even having a semi-official copy
around for those of us not on the MS compiler upgrade train to
do a little alpha (and/or beta) testing as well.

--Scott David Daniels
Scott.Daniels at Acm.Org