Ban Xah Lee

Tim Greer tim at burlyhost.com
Sat Mar 7 22:15:54 EST 2009

Xah Lee wrote:

> Of interest:

Unintesting stuff snipped.  Perhaps it's the irrelevant, off topic posts
you continue to make to groups that have nothing to do with your self
gratifying rants?  We get it, you think you're smarter than anyone else
and that's the reason for you posting and arguing with people.  That is
why people probably kill filed you (there's no "ban" feature for usenet
itself).  I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that you're not as
important as you like to think yourself.  Into the killfile you go.
and Custom Hosting.  24/7 support, 30 day guarantee, secure servers.