Help cleaning up some code

oscar deits odeits at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 00:52:30 EST 2009

Thanks a lot! that copy function is a really neat trick!

Yes the ni's are sorted, and yes the query SHOULD be the one to limit it to
just one set of ni's; however, i am having trouble implementing that in sql.
I am using sqlite3 atm and right now i have a very large select statment the
gets me what i want, i just dont know how to filter it again base on data
that is from the result itself. I THINK normally one would select into a
temporary table then filter it from there, but i am not sure.