This should be a simple question...

andrew cooke andrew at acooke.org
Fri Mar 6 08:58:35 EST 2009

if the values are related in meaning then it seems possible that they
should be attributes on an object.  in which case you would use an
instance of the object in both cases and set the values in the objects
constructor.

if they are not related in meaning then you're not really repeating
yourself (since you may one day need to change one set, but not the other
set).

andrew