how to prevent python import from looking into the current directory

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Fri Mar 6 04:54:30 EST 2009

(Could you please set a valid email address for people to contact you
if necessary?)

TP <Tribulations at Paralleles.invalid> writes:

> I would like to prevent the loading of modules in the current
> directory.

You will, I think, like the new distinction between “absolute” and
“relative” imports <URL:http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0328/>.

--
 \         “All my life I've had one dream: to achieve my many goals.” |
  `\                                            —Homer, _The Simpsons_ |