Python 3D CAD -- need collaborators, or just brave souls :)

jelle feringa jelleferinga at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 03:15:44 EST 2009

Hi Josh,

> http://www.pythonocc.org/ However, I'm
> not entirely clear on the license for this so that might be an issue.

We're using a French license for the moment, but will move to something more
standard soon. PythonOCC ( the current SVN version ) wraps 85% of the
OpenCASCADE kernel. Consider that complete, since there are a bunch of
modules are obsolete ( WOK, drawing ).

(Binaries are supplied for win32, linux & osx.)

We're starting to work on a high level API, so this is a wonderful moment to
jump on.

-jelle