Email Program

Mike Driscoll kyosohma at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 15:59:57 EST 2009

Hi James,

On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 12:41 PM, James Matthews <nytrokiss at gmail.com> wrote:
> You can look at Digsby for an example of an email program.

I've followed Digsby for a while, but it's an instant messenger /
social network aggregator, not an email client. It's much like a fancy
Pidgin and it's not open source, so I don't see how I can "take a
look" at it.

The developers for Digsby announced it on the wxPython list for some
reason, so I was a little disappointed when the source was
unavailable.

Mike