Psycopg Documentation

taliesin taliesin at tarddell.net
Sun Mar 29 06:35:01 EDT 2009

Hi,

I'm probably being very dense so apologies in advance, but I can't find
any decent documentation for the psycopg module for PostgreSQL interfacing.

Google and Yahoo don't seem to return much for any of the queries I gave
them and what's listed as the homepage for psycopg is this:
http://initd.org/projects/psycopg2

Having wrestled with trac myself, I can appreciate where the fellah is
coming from, but it doesn't help me much with psycopg!

I've also found:

http://initd.org/pub/software/psycopg/dbapi20programming.pdf

which is good, but incomplete.

Is there any other documentation out there that people know of?

Thanks for any help,

Taliesin.