Transition from urllibs to browser and keep session alive

JReed jscreed at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 11:38:35 EDT 2009

Hello, I currently have a script that uses httplib2 to navigate through a
website and collect some cookies manually along the way.  It is an https
that requires a logon, then i navigate through a few pages and the end
result is to dump some info into a javascript and i display the returned
html in a browser.

  It works great if you just need to print that one page, but if someone
wants to click further into the page it wont work because it is just a local
copy of the returned html.  I would like to find a way to take the cookie
and session information and open the page in a browser after i have walked
through the pages and collected the cookies by means of a script, etc.  Just
looking for some recomendations on what modules would fit this scenerio
best.  Your responses are greatly appreciated, thanks!

James