Obtaining the attributes and properties of a folder recursively.

venutaurus539 at gmail.com venutaurus539 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 03:25:40 EDT 2009

Hello all,
            Is there any way to list out all the properties (name,
type, size) and attributes( Accesstime, mod time, archived or readonly
etc) of a folder and its contents recursively. Should I need ot go
inside each and every directory to list them? This has to be for
Windows.
         I have to obtain the following attriubtes of all the files
recursively in a directory:

NAME\ FILE CREATION TIME \ MODIFICATION TIME \ ACCESS TIME \
ATTRIBUTES \ ACLs \ File SIze \

Thank you,
Venu Madhav