How to interface with C# without IronPython

Mudcat mnations at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 18:51:59 EDT 2009

All the topics I seem to find on this topic lead me in the direction
of IronPython, but I'm not interested right now in a reimplementation
of Python in .Net environment. There are wrappers and methods
available for integrating with Java, C, and a bevy of other
languages.

I don't know much about .Net. I have it installed and can run the
applications that I need to interface with, but I'd like to get direct
access to the libraries without having to create .exe file
workarounds. Is there a way to do that with CPython?

Thanks