Plugin based feature adding to web-application

Ravi Kumar ra21vi at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 08:31:29 EDT 2009

I need an architecture in a project using Django and Python + MySQL, so that
when I put a python script in specified directory, that should be loaded and
its methods/functions can be used.
As far as i have thought on this, I am going to scan that particular
directory,  list out the files, import them if they exists,

NOw I need the functions list defined in that module. Is there any way to
get it. I also need to find which class in defined in that python file.
Please suggest me over architectures and best practices. Any suggestion
would be really helpful.

Thanks
Rav!