Packaging Survey

Werner F. Bruhin werner.bruhin at free.fr
Mon Mar 9 13:08:34 EDT 2009

Tarek Ziadé wrote:
> The Python Langage Summit is coming up. To prepare this event, I have
> put online a survey you can take to tell us a bit more about you and
> how you package your Python applications.
>
>     * Who should take the survey : any Python developer that packages
> and distributes his code, no matter how.
>     * Take the survey: http://tinyurl.com/package-survey
Get the following error on this link:
Secure Connection Failed

mdp.cti.depaul.edu uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate is not trusted because it is self signed.
The certificate is only valid for Massimo Di Pierro
The certificate expired on 01/03/2009 07:56.

(Error code: sec_error_expired_issuer_certificate)

Werner