While loop

Fab86 fabien.hall at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 12:02:27 EST 2009

Hello,

I am currently working on my program which send queries to Yahoo and
then saves them into a flatfile. The problem I have is that I need to
conduct 200 searches and Yahoo typically times out during the search
with an error. I have caught the error and told it to time.sleep(10)
however I can only think of deleting the flatfile and starting again
hoping that it will not time out again.

Is it possible to get the program to catch the exception, wait 10
seconds, then carry of from where it was rather than starting again?

If so, could someone please inform me how to do this?

Thanks,

Fabien