A Simple Menu , Stretching the Window Width--Tkinter

W. eWatson notvalid2 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 3 14:06:35 EST 2009

I'd like to create a simple Menu bar with one item in it, say, called "My
Menu", and have a few submenu items on it like "Change Data" and "Exit". I
can do that but I'd like the title I put on the enclosing window to be
completely visible. The title is, for example, "Hello, out there. This is a
simple menu". Presently the window shrinks in width the accommodate "My
Menu", and I see "Hello, out th". How do I force the width to accommodate
the whole title?
--
                                W. eWatson

                     Web Page: <www.speckledwithstars.net/>