Pickle Problem

Fab86 fabien.hall at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 04:52:28 EST 2009

Hello,

I am new to using Python and am looking at exporting some of my code
into a seperate document.

The code I am using for the pickle is:

file = open('testdoc.txt', 'w')

pickle.dump(res1.total_results_available,file)
pickle.dump(res2.total_results_available,file)
pickle.dump(res3.total_results_available,file)
file.close()

res1.total_results_available and others are simply integers which are
recalled from the Yahoo Search API and they print fine cmd or console
but when trying to pickle them they are displayed like this:

I14
.I152000000
.I86000
.

But in console simply printing these attributes I get:

14
152000000
86000

Can anyone help?