Script in /usr/bin doesn't see my packages

Filip Gruszczyński gruszczy at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 15:11:12 EST 2009

I have used distutils to install a python package and a script, that
runs a program. Everything seemed ok, when I run interpreter I can
import stuff, that I have just installed. But when I run script that
was installed into /usr/bin it can't import anything. This happens
also with my test scripts: i put an import statement there and run
them (they are outside of development directory) and they import stuff
just the way they should. But when I put them into /usr/bin they stop.
Could anyone help me on this?

--
Filip Gruszczyński