Spam? Re: whizBase vs. Python

Tim Harig usernet at ilthio.net
Tue Jun 30 04:36:03 EDT 2009

On 2009-06-30, NurAzije <nurazije at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 29, 11:04 am, Tim Harig <user... at ilthio.net> wrote:
>> On 2009-06-29, NurAzije <nuraz... at gmail.com> wrote:
>> > I am working on a study and I need expert opinion, I did not work with
>> > Python before, can anyone help me with a comparison betweenWhizBase
>> > (www.whizbase.com) and Python please.
>> Given posts like:http://groups.google.com/group/Server-side-programing/browse_thread/t...
>> is this just thinly veiled spam?  The domain and the posting IP address are
>> both out of Sarajevo, Bosnia.
> I am not a spammer, WhizBase is from Sarajevo and I am from Sarajevo,
> for that it is interesting for me.

>From your post in Server-side-programming you *do* heavily endorse the
product and must therefore know about the product itself.  I don't know
what I can tell you about Python any more then to mention that it is a
genteral purpose programming language.  It can be used very effectively for
creating websites.  It could easily be used to create a program that does
what the WhizBase product does; and, it can be used for tasks far outside of
creating websites.  Perhaps, if you give us a little more specific idea
of what you want to know about it, we could be more helpful to you.