The Python Way for module configuration?

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Sun Jun 28 04:39:28 EDT 2009

Steven D'Aprano <steve at REMOVE-THIS-cybersource.com.au> writes:

> On Sun, 28 Jun 2009 13:28:31 +1000, Ben Finney wrote:
>
> > (Even if you don't want to receive email, could you please give your
> > actual name in the ‘From’ field instead of just initials? It makes
> > conversation less confusing.)
>
> Some people prefer to be known by their initials.

Some people prefer to spend their volunteer time conversing with people
who don't just use initials or pseudonyms.

> There's nothing confusing about addressing somebody by their initials.

I find it much less confusing to converse with someone if I can keep
straight who they are, and names work better than initials for that
purpose.

--
 \       “Whenever you read a good book, it's like the author is right |
  `\   there, in the room talking to you, which is why I don't like to |