The Python Way for module configuration?

Aaron Sherman aaronjsherman at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 16:54:56 EDT 2009

On Jun 27, 4:38 pm, MRAB <pyt... at mrabarnett.plus.com> wrote:

> > I would appreciate your comments and suggestions.
>
> There are already modules which provide access to databases.

As you can see the "Python Way" is to be rude ;-)

Anyway, your answer is that there are some abstraction layers called
"ORMs". You can grab one of these and write a back end for it.
However, you might first want to look at SQLLite and see if it already
has what you want (e.g. a light-weight, zero-install database
interface).