Python simple web development

Gabriel Genellina gagsl-py2 at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Jun 25 17:32:49 EDT 2009

En Thu, 25 Jun 2009 04:29:28 -0300, Private Private <mail131 at gmail.com>
escribió:

> I am looking for a python library which will allow me to do a simple
> web development. I need to use
> some forms (but nice looking :-) ), creating images based on input
> from those forms, etc. I have read a bit about Django and TurboGears
> but I am afraid that this is too big for my requirements (am I
> wrong ?).
> Can you suggest anything ?

You may try pesto: http://pesto.redgecko.org/

pesto is a very small framework (45k to download!), WSGI compliant,
includes session management, mapping URL->function, caching, templates
(optional, whichever you like). Minimalist but flexible.

Anyway, learning to use Django isn't a bad idea.

--
Gabriel Genellina