scipy stats binom_test

Robert Kern robert.kern at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 14:44:47 EDT 2009

On 2009-06-25 07:14, dusans wrote:
> Amm i using the function wrong or ...? cuz in R i get the right value

> 0.262
>
>> dbinom(3, 5, 0.8)
> [1] 0.205

The R equivalent of scipy.stats.binom_test() is binom.test(), not dbinom(). If
you want the equivalent of dbinom(), use scipy.stats.binom.pmf(3,5,0.8).

If you have more scipy questions, you should ask them on the scipy mailing list:

   http://www.scipy.org/Mailing_Lists

--
Robert Kern

  an underlying truth."