It's ...

Angus Rodgers twirlip at bigfoot.com
Thu Jun 25 13:07:19 EDT 2009

On Thu, 25 Jun 2009 17:56:47 +0100, I burbled incoherently:

>[...] does the new feature,
>by which a file becomes iterable, operate by some kind of coercion
>of a file object to a list object, via something like x.readlines()?

Sorry to follow up my own post yet again (amongst my weapons is
a fanatical attention to detail when it's too late!), but I had
better rephrase that question:

Scratch "list object", and replace it with something like: "some
kind of iterator object, that is at least already implicit in 2.1
(although the term 'iterator' isn't mentioned in the index to the
2nd edition of Beazley's book)".  Something like that!  8-P

--
Angus Rodgers