Getting a processes' name?

Gabriel Genellina gagsl-py2 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Jun 19 23:50:14 EDT 2009

En Tue, 16 Jun 2009 11:42:08 -0300, Daniel Merboth (RIT Student)
<dcm6293 at rit.edu> escribió:

> My college uses a program called AccessGrid for video conferencing, and
> it runs through pythonw.exe. It comes with a python script to kill all
> processes and exit the program. The problem is, the script kills
> everything related to pythonw.exe, including my open scripts. I'm
> looking for a way to get the name of the window or the processname, or
> something, to differentiate between the running versions of pythonw.exe.

The lazy answer is to make a copy of pythonw.exe under another name, and
use that to launch the other scripts...
Another way would be to use ExeMaker [1] so the process name is not
pythonw.exe but another one.

http://effbot.org/zone/exemaker.htm

--
Gabriel Genellina