Regarding Python is scripting language or not

Jochen Schulz ml at well-adjusted.de
Thu Jun 18 09:07:59 EDT 2009

Terry Reedy:
> Jochen Schulz wrote:
>>
>> If, by "object-oriented" you mean "everything has to be put into
>> classes", then Python is not object-oriented.
>
> That depends on what you mean by 'put into classes' (and 'everything').

:) What I meant was that in Python you can write code without defining
your own classes at all. I had Java in mind where you cannot write a
program without using the keyword 'class'. But I think we agree here.

J.
--
In idle moments I remember former lovers with sentimental tenderness.
[Agree]   [Disagree]