Multi-Threading and KeyboardInterrupt

Mike Kazantsev mk.fraggod at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 08:35:48 EDT 2009

On Sat, 13 Jun 2009 04:42:16 -0700 (PDT)
koranthala <koranthala at gmail.com> wrote:

> Are there other videos/audio like this? I am learning more from these
> videos than by experience alone.

Indeed, it is a very interesting presentation, but I'm afraid I've
stumbled upon it just as you did, but on concurrency-sig mailing list.

It's a relatively new list (now hosted on mail.python.org), not
specifically dedicated to podcasts or, for that matter, any
implementation details. I haven't seen any other material like this
there.

> I did find one - http://www.awaretek.com/python/ - are there other
> links?

Thanks for sharing this link, although I prefer such information in
written form - it's easier/faster to work with and much more accessible.

--
Mike Kazantsev // fraggod.net