Winter Madness - Passing Python objects as Strings

Hendrik van Rooyen mail at microcorp.co.za
Fri Jun 5 05:24:52 EDT 2009

 "Nigel Rantor" <wi..y at wiggly.org> wrote:

> It just smells to me that you've created this elaborate and brittle hack
> to work around the fact that you couldn't think of any other way of
> getting the thread to change it's behaviour whilst waiting on input.

I am beginning to think that you are a troll, as all your comments are
haughty and disparaging, while you either take no trouble to follow,
or are incapable of following, my explanations.

In the event that this is not the case, please try to understand my
reply to Skip, and then suggest a way that will perform better
in my use case, out of your vast arsenal of better, quicker,
more reliable, portable and comprehensible ways of doing it.

- Hendrik