import _sqlite3 no module named error

Vincent Davis vincent at vincentdavis.net
Thu Jun 4 20:18:32 EDT 2009

On Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 1:41 PM, Ned Deily <nad at acm.org> wrote:
> In article
> <77e831100906041151g70868dbre1546cdb01082ba3 at mail.gmail.com>,
>  Vincent Davis <vincent at vincentdavis.net> wrote:
>> Yes I am using macports I think sqlite is installed? here is what I
>> get when I run
>> sudo port install py25-sqlite3
>>
>> vincent-daviss-macbook-pro-2:~ vmd$ sudo port install py25-sqlite3
>> Skipping org.macports.activate (py25-sqlite3 ) since this port is already
>> active
>> --->  Cleaning py25-sqlite3
>> vincent-daviss-macbook-pro-2:~ vmd$
>
> Hmm!  This is on 10.5.7, BTW.
>
> $ sudo port version
> Version: 1.710
> $ sudo port info py25-sqlite3
> py25-sqlite3 @2.5.4 (python, databases)
> [...]
> $ /opt/local/bin/python2.5
> Python 2.5.4 (r254:67916, May  4 2009, 01:40:08)
> [GCC 4.0.1 (Apple Inc. build 5490)] on darwin
>>>>

> A quick web search shows that there were apparently some issues with
> MacPort's py25-sqlite3 in the not too distant past.  Perhaps your ports
> need to be upgraded?
>
> $ sudo port selfupdate
> or
> $ sudo port sync
>
> $ sudo port upgrade installed

Also 10.5.7 my self, I have completely removed and reinstall macport
and all the ports. All befor posting this thread...

here is what i get, jhgfjhgfjhg it is working now, I have no clue. I
went on a bike ride and now it works? Thanks for you help.

What do you know about python_select, .bash_profile and .profile?