easiest way to plot x,y graphically during run-time?

Gökhan SEVER gokhansever at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 12:20:06 EDT 2009

I don't know how easy to use pygame or pyOpenGL for data animation comparing
to Mayavi.

Mayavi uses VTK as its visualization engine which is an OpenGL based
library. I would like to learn more about how alternative tools might be
beneficial say for example atmospheric particle simulation or realistic
cloud simulation.

Esmail, you may ask your question in Matplotlib users group for more
detailed input.

Gökhan