BMP32 for linux

Mon Jun 1 13:12:03 EDT 2009

(1) Please don't top post; it is not the norm here.
     Re-arrange and prune as I've done below.

Djames Suhanko wrote:
 > <Scott.Daniels at acm.org> wrote:
 >> Djames Suhanko wrote:
 >>> Hello, all!
 >>> ... the bmp32 module for linux? This module can to load bmp image
 >>> with alpha channel where is not supported others images formats.
 >> Hmmm, why do you think PNG and TGA do not support alpha?
> The python in my embbeded system have not support to others formats. :-(
> Then, I found a tip about bmp32 with alpha channel, but I don't have
> this module (bmp32) in Ubuntu.
Sounds like this might be a capability problem on your embedded system.

Look for and install PIL (the Python Imaging Library).  It might help if
you are not simply running up against hardware issues.

--Scott David Daniels
Scott.Daniels at Acm.Org