looking for a book on python

Randy Foiles abuse at 127.0.0.1
Fri Jun 26 20:48:50 EDT 2009

Hello and thank you for taking your time to read this.
	I was interested in learning about python.  In the long ago past I did
learn some programing but I have not used any of it for years.  I do
remember some basics however so the book does not have to be for a total
beginner.  (C, C++, BASIC, Visual BASIC, Pascal and some ADA)
	I have been using Linux for a while and overall still don't know much
about it but I can find my way.  I have my system dual boot with windows
vista.
	I do realize that everyone is different but I would like to see some
suggestions and maybe reasons why you think it is good.  I have looked
for/searched and found a few different books but as my means are a bit
limited right now I don't really want to buy several just one or maybe
two books.
	Oh and if someone knows a place to find some used books of this sort
that would be great (ebay I guess :)
Thanks for your thoughts
Randy theslayers9   gmail