How to find info about python 3.x extension module availability?

Francesco Bochicchio bieffe62 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 06:59:32 EDT 2009

Hi all,

is there any site that reports the current porting (to Python 3.x)
status of the main non-standard extension modules (such as pygtk,
pywin32, wxpython, ...) ?
I think such information would be very useful for people - like me -
which are tryiing to decide how/when/if to port existing scripts/
applications to the new python, or also  which python to use to start
a new program.

I searched and googled for this information  but without finding
anything. It looks to me that also the single extension module sites
are quite shy at announcing plans for the porting (I understand that
in part this is for the "is ready when is ready" philosophy of many
non-large open software projects).

Ciao
-----
FB