simple GUI for my application?

Filipe Teixeira shuantsu at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 10:20:00 EDT 2009

Hi, I'm really struggling to find the best GUI to make a simple
application.

I'm doing a program to load all the ini files in the current folder,
or the folder that the user chooses and list the specifics entries in
it.

So, the program would be like this:

Som tabs here like:
( Load | Edit | Options)

In the [ Load ] tab:
A folder tree in the left, and two labels or edit boxes showing some
specific entries in the ini file.

In the [ Edit ] tab:
really straight-forward, Edit boxes of the entries so the user can
edit

in the [ options ] tab:
More edits to specifie the default folder, etc.

Basically I will use a lot of edit boxes and some tabs, and a folder
tree, any tips so I can search in the right place?