Good books in computer science?

koranthala koranthala at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 11:49:52 EDT 2009

Hi all,
    I do understand that this is not a python question and I apologize
for that straight up.
    But I am a full time follower of this group and I have seen very
very brilliant programmers and solutions.
    I also want to be a good programmer - so this question.

    Which are the classic books in computer science which one should
peruse?
    I have  (a) Code Complete (b) GOF (c) Art of programming.

    Art of programming was too tough for me - and I couldnt understand
much. The other two were good books - I understood and implemented
quite a bit from both.
    What are the other books which I should peruse?

Regards