pylint naming conventions?

Esmail ebonak at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 5 08:50:48 EDT 2009

Hi,

as someone who is still learning a lot about Python I am
making use of all the tools that can help me, such as
pyflakes, pychecker and pylint.

I am confused by pylint's naming conventions, I don't think
the are in tune with Python's style recommendations (PEP 8?)

Anyone else think this? Is there an easy way to get this in
compliance? Or lacking this just turn this off (I'd rather not
turn it off if it's easy to get in tune with the standards).

Or am I wrong about my assertion with regard to the naming
conventions?

Thanks,
Esmail

ps: if anyone else wants to toss in some other recommendations
     for useful tools feel free to do so!