ctype question

Amit Gupta emailamit at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 21:22:44 EDT 2009

Hi,

I have been using ctype.cdll to load a library, but I am unable to
figure out how to load multiple libraries that depends on each other.
E.g. I have two libraries A.so and B.so. A.so has some undefined
references, and those symbols are defined in B.so.

When I try to load ctypes.cdll.LoadLibrary("A.so"), it gives errors
about the undefined Symbols. Even if I load B.so before loading A.so,
the error remains the same (which is expected). Can someone help me to
find out, how to load A.so by telling it to look for undefined symbols
in B.so as well?

Thanks, Amit