If Scheme is so good why MIT drops it?

Дамјан Георгиевски gdamjan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 10:17:45 EDT 2009

> So do all these OSes have some kind of __mega_unifying_poll system
> call that works for anything that might possibly block, that you can
> exploit from a user process?

On Linux at least, the select/poll/epoll is that system, the trick is to
use eventfd, timerfd and signalfd which are Linux specific system calls.

I think that covers everything needed. (eventfd is used for semaphores)

--
дамјан ( http://softver.org.mk/damjan/ )

Give me the knowledge to change the code I do not accept,
the wisdom not to accept the code I cannot change,
and the freedom to choose my preference.